Report: How does COVID-19 affect fundraising & campaigns for NGOs
Many non-profit organizations are evaluating the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on their communications and fundraising strategies. This paper provides some early insights into public attitude shifts, impacts on target audiences, how NGOs can best respond to COVID-19 in fundraising and more.
COVID-19 NGO campaign & fundraising impact
Many non-profit organizations are evaluating the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on their communications and fundraising strategies. They need answers on some basic questions:
- What are the main shifts in public attitudes since the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 to relevant target audiences for NGOs?
- How can NGOs best respond in fundraising and campaigning?
- How valid are audience data obtained pre-COVID-19 for planning and strategizing now?
This paper provides some early answers on these questions based on our recent COVID-19 global impact study.
In this report you will find:
- Relevant COVID-19 trends for non-profits
- Value segments that are relevant for NGOs, including their experience of and reaction to the COVID-19 crisis
- Recommendations for fundraising and campaigning to these value segments
COVID-19 global impact survey
The COVID-19 impact study was conducted at the high point of the first wave of COVID-19 epidemics between 22 April and 12 May 2020. The survey was conducted in 6 countries on 4 continents where the crisis has struck particularly hard: Brazil, Italy, the Netherlands, South Korea, the UK and the US.
Would you like to know more about this report? Please contact Roel Schoemaker or Anne Blanksma Çeta.
Request the report