Cookies and other technologies
Personal data we collect
Through this website, Glocalities may collect information that can specifically identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when you voluntarily submit it to us.
Use of personal data
- to respond to requests you may make of us, including to provide services that you have requested and participate in activities that you have joined
- to contact you and/or provide you with general information as well as information about our products and services from time to time
- To continuously improve and enhance our services, we may send you marketing communications via email relating to our business which may be of interest to you. You can choose the types of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your email preferences. You may also unsubscribe at any time.
- Consent: We will not use your personal data for advertising purposes unless you have freely given your explicit and prior consent.
- However, for existing customers, we may use your email address that we obtained from you in the context of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials relating to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or participated in. You may, however, object to such use at the time of collection and each time a message is sent. To opt-out of email marketing, follow the instructions within the email that you receive.
- Under no circumstances will we advertise to participants in market research projects.
- to share with agents, contractors or partners of Glocalities in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, our firm. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using Personal Data in any way other than to provide services for Glocalities. We may, for example, provide Personal Data to agents, contractors or partners for hosting our databases, for data processing services, or to send you information that you requested, but those parties cannot use your Personal Data for their own purposes unrelated to the work they are doing for us
- to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law
- to investigate suspected fraudulent activity in connection with the website or violation of another party’s rights
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Access to your personal data is granted only to those employees who require it in order to perform their duties. We cannot guarantee, however, that all communications between us or information stored on our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Your use of our services demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Information from children
This website is not directed at children and we have no intention of collecting personal data from young people. If we become aware that personal data from a child under 14 has been collected without the consent of such child’s parent or guardian, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information.
Third party websites
As a convenience to our visitors, this website contains links to a number of websites that we believe offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those websites. We suggest contacting those websites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Access to personal data
We will make available to you the personal data about you in our custody or control that we have collected, used or disclosed, upon your written request, to the extent required and/or permitted by law.
To request access to personal information that we hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing by clicking on the "Contact us via email"-link shown in the top-right area of this page. When we receive an access request from an individual, we will attempt to fulfill the requested information within 30 days, including requests regarding the personal data we have in our possession or control about the individual, what it is being used for, and to whom it has been disclosed, if applicable.
In certain situations, however, we may not be able to give individuals access to all or some of their personal data. If we deny an individual's request for access to their personal data, we will advise the individual of the reason for the refusal.
Accuracy of personal data
We make reasonable efforts to keep personal data in our possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. If you would like to correct, modify or delete your personal data, please submit your request in writing by clicking on the "Contact us via email" link shown in the top-right area of this page.
International transfers of personal data
Personal data submitted through this website are stored on our own servers located in the Evoswitch data center in Haarlem. The data center and Glocalities are both ISO27001 certified.
By using this website, you consent to the transfer, storage, use and disclosure of your personal data among our affiliated companies and non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. Glocalities’ service providers are contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Changes to this policy