Interview with Martijn Lampert about Glocalities and international values trends
Glocalities Research Director Martijn Lampert was interviewed by leadership trainer Manfred van Doorn. In the interview Lampert explains the vision behind the Glocalities research program, the World of Glocalities Insights application and the COVID-19 values trend study that was released in cooperation with Professor Ronald Inglehart, Founding President of the World Values Survey Association. Interviewer Manfred van Doorn is Creative Director of Double Healix Movielearning.
The full interview
Martijn refers to various earlier research projects in the interview. The reports and press articles of these projects are freely available at our website:
- The international trend study ‘’The 2 faces of COVID-19 impact on values’’ in cooperation with Professor Inglehart.
- The study on Trust in the United Nations that was shared online by both the offices of UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres and his predecessor Ban Ki Moon. A blog explaining the Glocalities methodology for researching trust can be read at the UN website.
- The study and movieclip on ‘’Friendship across religions’’ in cooperation with numerous religious world leaders including Pope Francis.
- Lampert’s TEDx Johannesburg talk about leadership and tapping into the talents of the youngest generation can be viewed at here.
- The trend study ‘’Gen Z redefining gender roles and challenging patriarchy’’.
- The paper presentation and video on ‘’Values, aspirations and lifestyles of Postmaterialists and Authoritarians in 25 countries’’ with Professor Inglehart
- The trend study ‘’Global rise in environmental concern‘’
- The video presentation on ‘’Activating the global rich for closing the SDG funding gap’’ and the report ‘’World calls on billionaires to contribute’’
- The World of Glocalities insights application for stepping into the shoes of audiences and learning about their values and talents based on our global research data.