From December 2015 till February 2016 Motivaction conducted the second wave of ‘Glocalities’ - the massive global research project in which more than 56,000 consumers from 24 countries were interviewed online. Do you want to know what Glocalities can do for you?
Global companies are faced with many marketing challenges but none moreso than making sense of consumer decisions and behaviours around the world. Glocalities can be used to answer, give insight into or shed more light on the following questions:
- Is my positioning future proof? Where should I adapt to ensure future growth?
- Who are my current consumers? What is their outlook on life beyond my category?
- What is the profile of key target segments for growth an how can I align with them?
- Where to expand next? Which countries offer the highest potential for growth?
- What can I learn from benchmarking with leading global brands?
- How can I build sustainability into my branding and communications strategy?
- How can I evidence my targeting strategy and save time on ineffective discussions?
What can Glocalities do for you?
World class multinationals, charities and government bodies are taking glocal decisions using the Glocalities programme with the following benefits:
- A unique, one source, integrated global consumer database
- Break through insights from a solid empirical base
- Representative samples covering 80% of the world economy
- Ground breaking decision-support tool set
- Fully serviced by a team of senior consultants and researchers each with 20+ years of experience
In sum, Glocalities gives you access to immediate, customised, glocal intelligence with real practical applications for marketing.
About the Glocalities research
From December 2015 till February 2016 Motivaction conducted the second wave of ‘Glocalities’ - the massive global research project in which more than 56,000 consumers from 24 countries were interviewed online. Respondents were interviewed about their values, motivations, lifestyles and brand usage (300+ brands) giving us robust data with which we provide multinationals with a 360 degree understanding of their customers life orientations.