Glocalities unlocks the human experience by profiling your target audience based on values, lifestyle, psychology and trends as well as sociodemographic information.
Human decision-making is to a great extent driven by intuition, instincts and emotions. Glocalities unlocks the human experience by profiling your target audience based on values, lifestyle, psychology and trends as well as sociodemographic information.
Values and psychology of your target audience
Marketing consultant Simon Sinek famously stated: “if you don’t understand people you don’t understand business”. To understand your target audiences you need to know the motivational drivers of their behavior:
- the values adopted during their formative life phase;
- the psychological traits which define their personality;
- and the lifestyle choices which express their identity.
Glocalities research uses the latest insights of behavioral psychology, cross-cultural values research, segmentation and marketing research. Glocalities delivers practical insights into the motivational drivers of your target audience and unlocks their lifestyle and experience on a deeper level. This offers many new insights and inspiration for activation.
By profiling your target audience you learn:
- What are the dominant values among your audience?
- How do these values manifest themselves in the lifestyle choices of your target audience? What music do they like? What are their favorite sports and games? Who are their heroes?
- How can you best persuade your audience? Do they tend to be outgoing, conventional, warm or open to new experiences? Which persuasion tactics work with them: ‘foot in the door’, ‘social proof’ or ‘humor’?
- What trends, such as vitality or flex-gender roles, are salient among your audience? What countertrends can you tap into?
- How do they behave as consumers? What are their main considerations when buying a product? Which brands are they attracted to?
- How do they act socially and politically? What charities and causes do they support?
- What is their age, level of education, income situation, gender, family situation?