Think Global, Act Local with Glocalities
Glocalities is a cutting edge values-based research program, created and managed by renowned dutch agency and think-tank Motivaction International.
Every day the worlds most recognised commercial brands, charities, governments and not for profit organisations use Glocalities to uncover deep audience insight never seen before, opening up large areas of untapped opportunity.
Using our expert knowledge of values, behaviours, key market trends and lifestyle information, Glocalities partners with brands of all sizes to help shape their strategy and understanding at a level faster and deeper than the competition. Our knowledge is vast – we have data in 24 countries, representing 80% of the world economy and 62% of the world population.
As a result, Glocalities continues to grow – we have built a strong and loyal client base and are regularly quoted in the press; As part of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has recently quoted our research in his 2017 Annual Letter!
Our ideal International Online Marketer:
You are a highly effective, driven and passionate online marketing expert who successfully helps us take the Glocalities proposition worldwide. You will have responsibility for building and executing the online marketing strategy for the Glocalities proposition and have strong experience in marketing solutions and/or services within a professional services environment. You are pro-active, energetic and will always look for new ways to connect with our audiences and prospects.
Our International Online Marketer must:
- Have excellent written English with a flair for creating exciting, passionate, clear and powerful communications. We want people to get excited from your work!
- Have proven successes as a junior content marketer with examples to share with us
- Have knowledge of international marketing
- Have an inspiring opinion about where and how to focus branding and positioning and knows how to translate this into action
- Hold a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Marketing, Media, Communication studies or equivalent
- Currently live in the Netherlands within reasonable traveling distance of Amsterdam
We offer our International Online Marketer:
- An employment contract for 32 to 40 hours per week
- An environment where your initiative to explore and your ownership to create success is stimulated, valued and rewarded
- Plenty of facilities to invest in your personal and professional development
- A competitive benefits package that will be ‘tailor made’ to suit you as an individual
- An international working environment supported by home base (an excellent office location in the heart of Amsterdam)
Will you be our International Online Marketer?
Motivaction is a great company to work for: ambitious, independent and influential on the one hand; small-scale, informal and with a good atmosphere on the other hand. Teamwork within the company and close cooperation with our clients play a central role at our firm.
Visit motivaction.nl for more information on our company and visit glocalities.com for more information about the program. If you are interested and fit the requirements, please get in touch and apply for the job by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please contact Martijn Lampert at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31651177770 for more details and questions.