Think global, act local
Do you want to rise up against Goliath? Do you want to create a better marketing future for international brands which want to think global yet act local? Do you love putting your commercial skills to the test? Then join our team and step up to sell Motivation’s Glocalities!
Glocalities: Resonate with consumer values and boost your business
Motivaction International is an Amsterdam-based research and consultancy agency with cutting-edge expertise in targeting and values segmentation. With the Glocalities research program we hold a unique position in global market research. We are an agile, flexible and hi-tech market research company that support its clients to grow internationally. Thanks to Glocalities, we possess in-depth knowledge, cross-cultural data and web-based tools to unlock, identify, profile and persuade target groups via effective marketing in more than 24 key economies around the globe.
Motivaction uses the web revolution to take international market research one step further by globalizing and effectively applying our state-of-the-art values segmentation and persuasive targeting methods and expertise. With the Glocalities program, which is on the market since 2014, we serve high-level clients and premium brands in a multitude of sectors (e.g. FMCG, charity, durables, finance and the public sector). Since 2014 we have assisted premium multinationals to expand their business in more than 20 countries around the globe.
Looking for you?
We are in search of an inside sales representative who will help us expand our business successfully worldwide. A commercially talented professional who is an eager and effective sales representative.
You will have the primary task of realizing appointments with new international clients and approaching senior-level decision makers from the global brands that were included in our international surveys. You must be able to approach and convince senior level managers such as CMO’s and Insight Managers. The Inside Sales Representative Glocalities is responsible for generating international contact lists, contacting C-level leads through cold calling and making appointments for the Glocalities business developers via telephone, email and social media (LinkedIN in particular). You must fit in with the Glocalities program and embrace our creative, focused and social culture and our ambition to grow fast.
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Generating, creating and managing international contact lists based on networking databases
- Outbound calling to prospects/existing clients to identify business opportunities for Glocalities market research and consultancy projects
- Generate business leads and schedule meetings with relevant prospects for Business Development Directors
- Work closely with Business Development Directors to run sales campaigns, and to maximize revenue potential
- Demonstrate the value proposition of Glocalities. Use this knowledge, combined with the prospect’s/client’s needs to up sell and cross sell business solutions
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with colleagues on best practices and successes
- Consistent and effective use of CRM tool. Keeping CRM content and contact details up-to-date
- Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Proven track record in new business
- Bachelor's Degree (college or university) in the field of marketing, communications and branding issues
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability and confidence to speak to senior professionals
- Self-motivated, enthusiast, detail orientated: absolute will to succeed in sales
- Excellent English
- Affinity Marketing and psychology
- Fast learning, curious and persistent
- Team player mentality
- Fixed monthly salary
- Attractive monthly commission scheme
- Successful product with good referrals and track record
- An environment where your initiative to explore and your ownership to create success is stimulated, valued and rewarded.
- Facilities to invest in your personal and professional development.
- The opportunities to dedicate your talents and expertise for our clients.
- A competitive benefits package that will be ‘made to measure’.
- An international working environment supported by home base (an excellent office location in the heart of Amsterdam).
Does your future include Motivaction?
Motivaction is a great company to work for: ambitious, independent and influential on the one hand; small-scale, informal and with a good atmosphere on the other hand. Teamwork within the company and close cooperation with our clients play a central role at Motivaction.
Visit motivaction.nl for more information on our company and visit glocalities.com for more information about the program. If you are interested and fit the requirements, please get in touch and apply for the job by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Martijn Lampert at email@example.com or +31651177770 for more details and questions.