Think global, act local
Do you aspire to understand the disruptive change that is going on around the world and do you want to create a better marketing future for international brands which want to think global yet act local? Do you love putting your online marketing and copywriting skills to the test? Then join our team and step up to promote Motivaction’s Glocalities!
Glocalities: Resonate with consumer values and boost your business
Motivaction International is an Amsterdam-based research and consultancy agency with cutting-edge expertise in targeting strategies and values segmentation. With the Glocalities research program that covers 80% of the world economy, we hold a unique position in global market research. We are an agile, flexible and hi-tech market research company that assists its clients to grow internationally. Thanks to Glocalities, we possess in-depth knowledge, cross-cultural data and web-based tools to unlock, identify, profile and persuade target groups via effective marketing in 24 key economies around the globe.
Motivaction uses the web revolution to take international market research one step further by globalizing and effectively applying our state-of-the-art values segmentation and persuasive targeting methods and expertise. With the Glocalities program, we serve high-level clients in a multitude of sectors (e.g. FMCG, charity, durables, finance and the public sector). Since 2014 we have assisted premium multinationals to expand their business in 24 countries around the globe.
Looking for you?
We are in search of a highly effective online marketing expert who will help us to further brand Glocalities successfully worldwide. You will have the primary responsibility for building and executing the online marketing strategy of Glocalities. Your goal is to increase awareness of Glocalities among senior-level decision makers from the global brands that were included in our international surveys by generating valuable content and plugging it effectively. You must be an excellent copywriter who is knowledgeable about global trends and cultural diversity. You must click with the Glocalities program and team and embrace our creative, focused and social culture and our ambition to grow fast.
Main job responsibilities:
- Define the identity of Glocalities in order to create the optimal online positioning and brand image.
- Connect the brand image to the online strategy for Glocalities you created with the team.
- Develop new and creative ways to enhance the visibility of Glocalities and to increase the number of followers worldwide, using the content and data that we have.
- Moderate social media accounts to maintain and enhance the interaction between Glocalities, the team, potential clients and a broader online audience.
- Translate rapidly-changing business and technology issues into relevant marketing content.
- Generating awareness by interviewing our Glocalities experts, creating and plugging content through the right online channels.
- Implement marketing and sales initiatives via online campaigns, e-mail marketing, creating successful landing pages, blogposts and reacting to trends based on our data and content
- Generate more traffic on the Glocalities website (SEO) and make the number of followers and fans in the Glocalities community (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) grow.
- Help our sales representatives see commercial opportunities in our network by providing them with relevant information and insights you gained by analysing the Glocalities community, social media, website traffic.
We are in search of a marketing professional who has the ability to create and execute an online marketing strategy for B2B-products in a professional services environment. Therefore, working experience in a professional services firm (such as research or consulting) is a pre, and affinity with it is a must-have. Moreover, since our products also demand abstract thinking, we value intellectual excellence and brightness.
As our ideal candidate, you fit the following profile:
- You have worked as a professional in online marketing or community management for approximately 3 years and you understand the issues and topics that are relevant in today’s globalizing economy.
- You have the ambition to take a step in your career and put your experience to the test in an intellectually challenging environment.
- You have excellent (copy)writing, interviewing and storytelling skills and preferably a journalistic background
- On social media platforms, you feel totally at home.
- You have proven to be successful as a junior/medior online marketer.
- You have an inspiring opinion about branding and positioning and you know how to translate it into action.
- You are being described by colleagues and friends as enthusiastic, socially conscious, intelligent, creative.
- You have a team player mindset: proven skills for effective collaboration in multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a startup mentality (e.g. wanting to leave a big inert agency to join an innovative, agile and disruptive startup).
- You hold a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in marketing, media or communication studies.
- You currently live in the Netherlands or within reasonable traveling distance of Amsterdam.
- English is your mother tongue and you write excellent business English.
- An employment contract for 32 or 40 hours per week
- An environment where your initiative to explore and your ownership to create success is stimulated, valued and rewarded.
- Plenty of facilities to invest in your personal and professional development.
- The opportunities to dedicate your talents and expertise for our clients.
- A competitive benefits package that will be ‘made to measure’.
- An international working environment supported by home base (an excellent office location in the heart of Amsterdam).
Does your future include Motivaction?
Motivaction is a great company to work for: ambitious, independent and influential on the one hand; small-scale, informal and with a good atmosphere on the other hand. Teamwork within the company and close cooperation with our clients play a central role at Motivaction.
Visit motivaction.nl for more information on our company and visit glocalities.com for more information about the program. If you are interested and fit the requirements, please get in touch and apply for the job by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com please contact Martijn Lampert at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31651177770 for more details and questions.